What’s in it for you?
Members of ARMA develop their expertise in Records and Information Management through Chapter activities.
Membership benefits include:
- Networking: An opportunity to work with a network of professionals representing all aspects of records and information management. Learn who to talk with to solve business problems.
- Education: Participate in workshops, seminars, the Certificate Program in Records and Information Management, regional and international conferences, or learn at home using our web-based education program.
Local Meetings & Events: Join us and listen to speakers on various topics in Records and Information Management.
- Newsletter “For the Record”: Stay up to date on the activities of interest to the records management community in Calgary, read reports on the Chapter activities and International activities.
- Publications: As an ARMA International Member you will also receive “InfoPro” and “Information Management Journal” you can also purchase other ARMA International Publications at member rates.
- ARMA JobLink: Looking to find good people, or looking to find a different job? Check out the ARMA Calgary Job Board. Here you will find the best jobs in the industry well before they are advertised in national newspapers. Posting your vacant positions is easy and free for our members.
How to Become a Member